Starting a blog.

Since I am a novice at this, I guess my first blog post will be concerning my reasons for beginning this thing right here.

A little more than a decade ago, I had tried to maintain a diary in which I would write down whatever there was in my mind that I wished to tell someone but couldn't bring myself to. Being quite a lonely child, this seemed to be a reasonable option at the time. I gave it a name and would have unilateral conversations with it every night. This didn't last for very long though, given how paranoid I was about it being discovered and the preconceived consequences that would have carried. Got rid of it. Pretty sure that diary has either made its way to a landfill or been recycled into new paper, with the words bleached out. 

Which brings us to the title of this blog. I guess that part of me hasn't changed much since; as good as ever at burying many a word and thought. Only this time, the graveyard is digital. Moving with the times, you know!

So yeah. That's what I intend this to be. A place for stillborn words, hidden from most,wrapped and ready to be buried. I have hopes though, that unlike those in my diary, there might still be merit in exhuming a few of these shrouded words, and reviving fewer still. After all, my loneliness is a thing of the past now.

It's raining outside.



P.S.: 
It has crossed my mind that this theme poses the risk of turning dreadfully boring real quick. So I've decided to have other content interspersed with it. Taking inspiration ( read as 'copying') from the blogs of my friends, I shall be including life events, stories, pretentious attempts at poetry and philosophical musings. Good stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heartache remedy? Resolution attempt #2